On this page, you’ll find area-specific regulations that supplement and/or supersede general use regulations, both of which are a condition for use and incorporated by reference into the entry permit. You’ll also find links to supporting law, websites, directions, hunt maps, and a suggestion box.
Warning shot!!! Remember, federal law also applies (link to our summary of the Migratory Bird Treat Act.) and additional rules may be located at the Wildlife Area that you can’t find anywhere else (e.g. check station, information kiosks, permits, reservations, road signs, etc.)
- Authorized species: all legal species, but the CDFW emphasizes the following–
- Big Game: sheep
- Resident Small Game: rabbit
- Upland Game Birds: Gambel’s quail, chukar, and dove
- CDFW symbols: the area webpage only reflects the following activities-
County: San Bernardino County
- Habitat: typical Mojave desert vegetation with mountains of volcanic rock
- Location: 12 miles SE of Baker, along Kelbaker Rd., within E Mojave National Scenic Area.
- Phone: (909) 484-0167
- Recreational Use: Type C [14 CCR § 551(b)(62)]
- Region 6: Inland Deserts
- Size: 55,040 acres
- Website: Marble Mountains Wildlife Area
- [No area-specific regulations in 14 CCR § 551]